The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 02-22-2008, 06:03 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default how to make Top 5 Articles block show up on frontpage (vbA CMPS)

Hi,

I have used GARS to convert my sub-forums into Articles, Tutorials and Downloads.

When a user click thru and view say the Articles forum, 3 blocks of text shows up: Latest 5 Articles, 5 most active articles, 5 most read articles.

Qn: How can I also show these blocks on my homepage (vbA CMPS)?

Thanks!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

if you use vbadvanced you have to make the integration of your forum with vba, so you will have the columns of vba on your showforum, showthread...and so on!

for the latest article block use this http://thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=1439

but READ ALL THE TOPIC! there are some hacks that have to be made to the gars.php module!