The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 11-10-2007, 09:50 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Default GARs + vBGallery module request

I'm looking for some to create a module for GARs (Geek Article / Review System):

http://thevbgeek.com/

that would integrate Photopost Pro / vBGallery. The idea of the script is that when posting a new GARs article, a field would be allowed to be filled in by the poster for the Category ID of the gallery that relates to the article written. After placing the Category ID # into the field and posting the article, the script would show the latest 4 images (or custom number of images based on user preference possibly?) from the Category in the article itself.

There have been attempts at a module like this, but I can't seem to find anything solid and working properly. If any talented PHP developers want a little work, I am willing to pay a small fee to have this module made, and will have no problem releasing it for free to the public as well. I just really need this module created, so please contact me or reply here.