The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 09-21-2006, 11:08 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default I seem to have the Damn Thing working!

Well, after countless (okay.. 4 or 5) hours of playing and testing and cursing and answering emails from my customers wondering why I had taken their money and given them no access..

I have sucessfully managed to get multiple small purchases through to Paypal, and have had the User be added to the Secondary group.

Hooray!

Oh. Were there any plans to allow variables in the PMs?

It would be grand to be able to see WHAT the person had purchased.

And.. is email_vendor supposed to work?
Old 09-22-2006, 08:52 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hey Kall, it is this and a few other reasons that I helved GM until I can clear my worktop. email_vendor doesnt appear to be working and I thought you could put some vars in the PMs but in fairness I havent really opened the code for awhile.

Once GAL and GAB goes gold, GM is going to be re-done from the ground up as it as I get so many requests about it.

You can check what the person purchased via the manage link in the geekmart page

HTHs
Old 09-22-2006, 09:04 PM

Cheers Sam,

I totally understand that GM is in BETA, and why.

I even tried just adding a URL to the 'Thanks for Purchase/Paying' PM (to the Downloads area...geeker), but it came through with no Body text at all.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:13 PM

hmmm.... Sorry to be so vague on it right now. My head is full of GAL
Old 09-22-2006, 09:28 PM

Again, no problem.

Get back to GAL and.. when you have a moment, I'm still waiting on a cookie. :P