The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 01-08-2006, 01:06 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Question Specific Image Sizes for specific display

I have been testing out GABS for a few days now and I am uncertain how to use specific sized banners for specific display blocks.

For example, across the top of the page I may want to display only image ads that are 468x60 and along the left side of the page I may want to display ads that are 120x120 or 60x468.

Is there a way to define this?

Thanks
Old 01-13-2006, 07:39 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum please move or redirect me to the correct category if neccessary...

Let me clarify...

In the below example:

I have a few banner areas defined with specific size requirements for each.

As per the image, if I want ONLY the 468x60 banners to go into area 4, the 120x60 banners to go into areas 1 & 2, and the skyscraper banner to go in area 3, does GABS support this?

If so, can someone point me in the right direction to enabling this or let me know how to do this?

I have several sites that I may be using GABS on and before I purchase additional liscenses, I need to know if it's able to do this and how.

Thanks again
Old 01-13-2006, 05:04 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hey there,

Sorry I must have missed the first post, the poast week I have been in bed with the Flu (cant quite seem to kick it).

I was about to explain how - then actually realised that you cant 'out of the box'.
Ill address this though add the functionality into it as it does make sense to have.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:45 PM

Thank you for the reply. Kick your flu, I know how it is when trying to code and not being able to wrap your head around getting un-sick.

If you need any testing of this functionality as you work on it, I'd be willing to help test .

Thanks again