The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 08-20-2006, 10:47 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Default Latest GARS Threads On FORUMHOME Sidebar?

Heres my site, http://www.digitalvelocitygaming.com and what I want to do is do what the title implies. Put the latest GARS threads in the sidebar. I thought I could look on www.vbulletin.org and look for a "Latest Threads" mod that I could put in the sidebar and specify specific forums to pull threads out of, but the only mods they had where obscure ones that are used for the top or bottom of your forum.

Is there a mod avalible for this?, or does anyone have a mod that im looking for that you've seen at VB.org?

Thanks in advance.