The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-31-2005, 06:26 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Exclamation geek mart Install Files Missing

I tried to finally install geek mart, and the admincp stuff doesn't even show up for settings.

I then went back to the readme after installing the product.xml and it says this.

Quote:

Run the /admincp/gmart_install.php file and follow it through. This will install phrases, settings, and the DB changes needed.
There is no gmart_install.php, located in the ziped package that I downloaded from your site.

this if v4.5 stable release ;P

any sugguestions to get this working?

Also for each of your scripts, since I own them all, is there a place where youc an list all the phrases for each script including setup messages etc.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:27 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Did you get the vb3.0x version? That is the only one with the install file, otherwise its the product- gmart .xml file (you will have to refresh your admincp after installation). I would also recommend 3.7 as its just as (un) stable as 3.5 it looks

Also, phrases will be done when I go to RC...things just change too much in the meantime.

Thanks!