The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-11-2007, 03:39 AM

Default copyright and stability

I am very interested in purchasing this mod as it seems really cool but I was wondering if I can pay to have the copyright removed. As how stable is it? If I order the professional installation what are my chances of having issues? Thanks Alot!
Old 05-11-2007, 06:40 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

If you have it professionally installed, and for some reason, it cant be installed, im sure he will refund your money. The chances of it not installing, is very low. I had no problem at installing it myself.

im fairly sure you can purchase copyright removal, but he will confirm that.

It is still in beta, but it is fairly stable IMO however, there will be an awesome update very soon I heard, that will be much improved and much better
Old 05-11-2007, 07:59 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

There arent any copyrighted areas at this time, so no need for brand removal. Depending on how you want your banners set up, GAB installation and configuration can run from simple to complex. Its pretty stable even though its in RC (check the bug tracker for outstanding issues) and as soon as GAL 6 hits gold, GAB will be totally rewritten to include a lot more functionality
Old 05-11-2007, 04:22 PM

Any idea when gold will be out? The reason i came here is cause I paid for copyright removal for vBulletin and don't want to replace that with another one.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:55 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

No idea yet, dont sweat the copyright removal as there currently isnt one