The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-13-2007, 05:03 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
Also i strongly advice you to watch your mouth.

By the way Gal 5.0 is also working.
just needs a little more TLC when installing and configuring.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:22 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvG View Post
I bought GAL not for 4.0 man! but for 5.0! and it is not f**king working...
I have to agree that this company is one of the worst places I have seen in terms of customer support and functionality of the product. Too many bugs in alot of the releases here with minimal to zero support.

Placing the customers on a beta for over 6months and then canceling the project, etc.... Just not the right way of doing business.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:33 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soultrader View Post
I have to agree that this company is one of the worst places I have seen in terms of customer support and functionality of the product. Too many bugs in alot of the releases here with minimal to zero support.

Placing the customers on a beta for over 6months and then canceling the project, etc.... Just not the right way of doing business.
this may help

http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=3681
Old 02-12-2008, 02:42 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Not been here for a few months .. any ideas when Gal 5 will be going gold ?
Old 02-12-2008, 03:55 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Ummm... Take a look around the site, Morgan finished it a few weeks ago. Release thread was here: http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=3834

James and Susan
Old 11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

The account you used to post your message is showing as unlicensed. Please use the account with a license to obtain support. Thank you.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams