The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 06-24-2008, 02:04 AM

Default Gars table ?

Hey I use to have gars long ago 6 month ago on my site but i want to clean my table from this modification totally are these tables related to gars in any way ? I don't use gars anymore as it caused high load the lite version but i don't know where these table come from.

# Browse gal_admingroups
# Browse gal_admlog
# Browse gal_cache
# Browse gal_categories
# Browse gal_comments
# Browse gal_ecards
# Browse gal_exif
# Browse gal_extrafields
# Browse gal_favorites
# Browse gal_ipcache
# Browse gal_iponline
# Browse gal_laston
# Browse gal_notify
# Browse gal_photoextras
# Browse gal_photos
# Browse gal_photoviews
# Browse gal_settings
# Browse gal_sort
# Browse gal_sortmemb
# Browse gal_users
# Browse gb_cache
# Browse gb_media

If i want to delete all the tables that concern this modification, how can i be sure all of the tables of that mod is gone?

is there a way to clean it or what are all the tables it creates ?

Last edited by miyukichii; 06-24-2008 at 10:09 AM..
Old 06-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

GARS tables have gars in the table name. Uninstalling GARS from the ACP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products removes the GARS tables.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 PM

can i know what are all the tables gars install ? the names
Old 06-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

I'm not familiar with GARS Lite on vBorg so you'll need to check it out. Look for CREATE TABLE in the GARS Lite product XML file and there you will find the table names.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams