The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-16-2007, 04:53 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Hey Sam, I'm getting itchy fingers again! Whats the news on the next beta (6.0)
Old 07-16-2007, 07:45 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Give Sam a break, he is on vacation with his family until 2:nd week AUG.
Check front page.....
Old 07-21-2007, 11:56 AM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

I just wish when he came back he have already the GAL 6.0 up.

I really really need this . . .
Old 07-23-2007, 03:36 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Its coming, but Im still on holiday. A lot of key sections of the code are being trialed and tested in AME (over at .org). THat has actually been a god send to help me work through several issues that would have slowed GAL development. Ill do an update when I get back home and get caught up on the massive workload awaiting me
Old 07-24-2007, 02:50 PM

Hope you're having a great time! AME is working out great for us, so if that's your testbed mule it's looking *Good* .

James and Susan
Old 08-03-2007, 07:29 PM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

did he came back?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:24 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

We are also waiting for this to become a final version.
regards
Old 08-31-2007, 01:46 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

GAL keywords are not showing after posting.

Just installed GAL5.0 Beta4. Installed perfectly.
Everything seems to be set right,
But the GALs are not showing after posting.
I try to rebuild the post cache (Maintenance>Rebuild Post Cache) then keyword is appear on the post.
But I can not see any GALs before post cache rebuild.
It's mean, I always need rebuild for every posting.
(* No problem with GAL4, This problem only for GAL5 b4)

What can I do to solve this?

Please help.
Thanks.

* Vbulletin 3.6.8
* GAL 5.0 Beta4
* DB : UTF-8
* Keywords : English

Last edited by Rainyleaves; 08-31-2007 at 01:49 PM..
Old 09-04-2007, 05:38 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Talking

Ok guys, I see the Crysis but I am also a customer and want to see progress in the products I paid for.
No, I don't want my money back, the price was fair and Geek's products are great but in case of GAL we still have to deal with bugs and I want to have them fixed as soon as possible.

The main difference between free products and products I paid for, is my own thinking. I am the opinion that if I pay for a product the support must be better or even there.
At the moment we see that all this here is a one man show and if this man cannot give support nothing happens at all.

Still I want to repeat myself, I like the products and I understand that Geeks private live is number one in the queue.

NEED FIX AND UPDATES

Old 09-04-2007, 07:45 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluerken View Post
Ok guys, I see the Crysis but I am also a customer and want to see progress in the products I paid for.
No, I don't want my money back, the price was fair and Geek's products are great but in case of GAL we still have to deal with bugs and I want to have them fixed as soon as possible.

The main difference between free products and products I paid for, is my own thinking. I am the opinion that if I pay for a product the support must be better or even there.
At the moment we see that all this here is a one man show and if this man cannot give support nothing happens at all.

Still I want to repeat myself, I like the products and I understand that Geeks private live is number one in the queue.

NEED FIX AND UPDATES
There are not a few members here that would be more than willing to help answer your queries and assist in any way possible.
Post any errors or problems here and I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised at any response you receive