The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 01-26-2006, 05:17 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Default Modules problems

Sorry for my english i 'am french..

I have install the Geek article and review system on my forum ( 3.5.0 ) The GARS is ok, but i had edit the modules, now there are no module on forumdisplay and on showthread. i have delete and re-install the gars, but the modules aren't on the template ( after my template 's modification ) how to delete ALL the setting and templates of gars ? and how to install the default 's modules ? ( because when i all delete i can't go on admincp/gars_admin.php and edit my setting whereas the gars 's table are delete in my database thanks !
Old 01-29-2006, 07:23 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hi there, Im not 100% sure of what youre asking - and furthermore you are not appearing as licensed?
Old 01-30-2006, 05:17 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

I promise i didn't give him the script
Old 01-30-2006, 05:29 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

hehe. Big Brother is watching
Old 01-30-2006, 06:48 PM

Now i have a valide licence ( i want to test it before... ) i hope you can do support for my issue In fact, i can see the default'modules in showthread and in forumhome, ( i have unistall & re-import it same ) where the setting of the module stayed ? look http://www.neticlik.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66 please help me
Old 01-30-2006, 07:01 PM

auto support i have find my problem ( delete the inserts of table datastore, the uninstall doesn't delete them ) now it's ok

edit : i have an other problem... http://www.neticlik.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66 when i edit a thread it's don't edit in the block : features items, lasters, etc :s but i have lunch the cron's file !

exemple : i have create a thread with "tes" for title. After i have edit it for "tester son pare feu" like this :

but the block on the forumdisplay aren't edit with the new title :s

I have lunch the cron 's file but it's the same !

Last edited by Rom56; 01-30-2006 at 08:15 PM..
Old 01-31-2006, 02:01 PM

lol it's ok i have put the module cache on OFF and desactive the cache on every module, now it's alwhrite, what 's the utility of the module cache ?
Old 01-31-2006, 09:49 PM

Most likely the cache was set to refresh using the cron job. Specifying it to refresh on new/edit thread should have done the trick