The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 04-15-2007, 06:17 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Exclamation Help, Geek..I can't get my module to display correctly!

Boy, I have a love hate relationship with GAR'S. My only complaint is that the modules do not stay fixed in one location. It either squishes together or stretches out until it breaks my style. I've submitted it to the bug tracker once and my question got deleted. How can I fix this for once and for all?
Old 04-15-2007, 08:16 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

It wasnt deleted, it was closed after 3 weeks of awaiting feedback -> http://www.thevbgeek.com/tracker/ind...md=view&id=323

I need to see some examples of what you mean. Prefereably some links so I can view the source.

HTHs!
Old 04-15-2007, 08:47 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Pm Sent