The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Lizard Lounge

Lizard Lounge The place to post off topic stuff.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-14-2006, 10:38 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

In that case there is a easy fix for you. As i don't know photopost table structure you shall modify the following query in geek-gallery-popup.php

Code:
	$pages = $db->query_first("SELECT count(id) total FROM $gallery_db" . $pp_prefix . "photos WHERE userid=$userid ");
    require_once('./includes/functions.php');
	$navigation = construct_page_nav($page, $perpage, $pages['total'], "geek-gallery-popup.php?" . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "&catid=" . $catid . "&ed=" . $ed);
    $start = ($page-1) * $perpage;
    $query="SELECT
        images.id AS imageid,images.cat,c.catname AS cattitle,'' AS extention,images.title,
        images.bigimage AS filename,images.medsize,images.width owidth, images.height oheight,images.medwidth width,images.medheight height
        FROM $gallery_db" . $pp_prefix . "photos AS images
        INNER JOIN $gallery_db" .  $pp_prefix . "categories AS c on images.cat=c.id
        WHERE images.userid=$userid and images.approved=1 ORDER BY images.date DESC LIMIT $start ," . ($perpage);

but this may work

Code:
	$pages = $db->query_first("SELECT count(id) total FROM ppgal_photos WHERE userid=$userid ");
	$navigation = construct_page_nav($page, $perpage, $pages['total'], "geek-gallery-popup.php?" . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "&catid=" . $catid . "&ed=" . $ed);
    $query="SELECT
        images.id AS imageid,images.cat,c.catname AS cattitle,'' AS extention,images.title,
        images.bigimage AS filename,images.medsize,images.width owidth, images.height oheight,images.medwidth width,images.medheight height
        FROM ppgal_photos AS images
        INNER JOIN ppgal_categories AS c on images.cat=c.id
        WHERE images.userid=$userid and images.approved=1 ORDER BY images.date DESC LIMIT $start ," . ($perpage);
Old 10-24-2006, 12:52 PM

I had the same problem with the new gallery so i modified the hack a little bit to work with the new one.

If you receive any database error for geek gallery popup download and install the following one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip geek-gallery-popup.zip (3.3 KB, 23 views)
Old 10-31-2006, 01:58 AM

I do know that vbagallaery changed every single table when they upgraded to 2.0. That could be the problem. They did it primarily for marketing reasons to remove the old gallery titles from the table names. It broke a lot of other plug-ins, but shouldn't be too hard to fix.

-vissa
Old 11-01-2006, 04:01 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King
In that case there is a easy fix for you. As i don't know photopost table structure you shall modify the following query in geek-gallery-popup.php

Code:
	$pages = $db->query_first("SELECT count(id) total FROM $gallery_db" . $pp_prefix . "photos WHERE userid=$userid ");
    $query="SELECT
        FROM $gallery_db" . $pp_prefix . "photos AS images
        INNER JOIN $gallery_db" .  $pp_prefix . "categories AS c on images.cat=c.id

but this may work

Code:
	$pages = $db->query_first("SELECT count(id) total FROM ppgal_photos WHERE userid=$userid ");
    $query="SELECT
        FROM ppgal_photos AS images
        INNER JOIN ppgal_categories AS c on images.cat=c.id

I tried this fix and this is what I get:
Quote:
Database error in vBulletin 3.6.2:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT count(id) total FROM ppgal_photos WHERE userid=4;

MySQL Error : Table 'makeuptalk.ppgal_photos' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Date : Tuesday, October 31st 2006 @ 08:58:50 PM
Script : http://www.makeuptalk.com/forums/gee...=vB_Editor_001
Referrer : http://www.makeuptalk.com/forums/new...newthread&f=15
IP Address :
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
Looks like it's still trying to attach the first name makeuptalk
Old 11-01-2006, 09:06 AM

Did you check this post http://www.thevbgeek.com/showpost.ph...7&postcount=22
Old 11-01-2006, 12:27 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King
Yes, still DB error.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kihon kata
Yes, still DB error.
What error do you still get and what is your current settings. The second file is working perfect with me.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:02 AM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default Works perfectly with 3.6.2

Hi there,

just installed Photopost 5.5 and the Popup - really works like a charm and out of the box. No errors whatsoever.

Sven
Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

I have the same problem that this person does. Also . . . instead of using the small thumbnails, can there be an option to insert a clickable medium sized image which links to the large size? That would be awesome. I can pitch in 20 bucks via paypal if it'd help?

Thanks!
Old 11-14-2006, 03:44 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

This vb.org release is totally unsupported and as much as I dig it, I cant spend any time on its development. I may PM Michael about it and see if they want to redev it for their products.