The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-30-2006, 08:15 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default Removing a module on 1.1

I searched the forum, but I didn't see the answer. I figure that this is a easy answer, but I want to remove the module on the left of my forum called featured review.
But I don't know how to do this, can anyone show me how?
http://www.fourthirdsphoto.com/vbb/f...splay.php?f=11

I didn't featured any threads, in fact I am now working on merging threads into a review system, but the featured review needs to move to the right, or be removed.
Thanks!!!
Tony
Old 07-30-2006, 08:34 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

ack. Trying to remember how it even looked (its different in 2.0!)

If I remember right, edit the module set and there will be a tick box to delete the module from the set.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:55 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
ack. Trying to remember how it even looked (its different in 2.0!)

If I remember right, edit the module set and there will be a tick box to delete the module from the set.
haha,
I figured that by now everyone's attention would be on 2.0, but I figure I won't upgrade to that for a while.
I downloaded this about 4-5 months ago, but I have been swamped.
But that is what I figured, I just didn't want to mess something up.

Now for my second question, if you don't mind....
My standard width for the site is about 900 px wide, but with the gars on it on the forum display its at nearly 1200 px wide, what line of the template should I edit to fix this so it is narrower?

Thank you so much for a fast response.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:48 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

hmmm... It should flex. Is it on a page that has a code block? If so, that may push it out. I would encourage you to up to 2.0. Even though its RC and has some bugs, it has about the same (or less) than the 1.x series (it just has different ones!)