The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Announcements

Announcements News relating to site/products.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-17-2007, 09:37 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Its in the navigation drop down menu I still need to add it for non js browsers though
Old 05-18-2007, 04:14 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Bought the license.. Feedback will be here as soon as i test it.
Advertisement
I am an ad between posts. Luv me!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-18-2007, 04:27 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

License taken :

I was waiting for this. Now time to do testing and report bugs
Old 05-18-2007, 06:17 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hi,

bought one, too! I'm looking forward to do some testing. The GAZ seems to be exactly what I was looking for, for quite a long time!

Jan
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Smile

Wow... I've been having a rotten day... so this couldn't have come at a better time! I'm sooo excited, totally forgot what made my day rotten LOL Must not have been so bad Thanks sooooooo much and of course I already purchased... will work on installing tonight or tomorrow. You ARE da BEST!

Always, Bree
Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-18-2007, 12:25 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Installed, everything went problem free ^^ looks good www.gamerzneeds.net/forums/newsletter.php

i will send out the emails to my members tomorrow, now i go sleep ^^ (just upgraded to vb 3.5.7) ^^
Old 05-18-2007, 08:48 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Wow, I am kind of blown away by the amount of licenses sold. Thanks everyone!

Please note that the sale is closed until we hit gold status which should hopefully be very soon.

As an FYI, due to the great feedback I have recieved so far, GOLD may be moved back a tiny ways to accomidate a couple feature requests:

1- Moving most CSS inline to accomidate gmail, hotmail and other email readers in a more friendly manner.
2- Introducing a way to unsubscribe without having to log in.

Stay tuned.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:06 PM

Thanks, glad you are introducing option 2
Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-19-2007, 09:09 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Thumbs up

My husband and I were just discussing the possible outcome of your Sale Party =0) 50% off sales usually generate quite a bit of... well sales =0) And I'm thinking I would love to be in your shoes this week LOL Since I cannot be, I say we all meet up somewhere and drinks are on you

Seriously tho... Needed Products + Reasonable Prices + The confidance the product will be satisfactory... (and support will be available) = Of course Im buying!

My bank account has taken a real beating recently as Im just discovering "paid mods"... And I cannot say this adventure has been a fun one as I have run into (and paid for) quite a few things that people IMO have no business selling due to the poor quality and lack of functionability. Seems like few people offer products that actually do what they say they are gonna do. Or they do come in handy only after hours of work on your part (outta the box they're crap)... Sorry... I'm venting hehe.

The point is... I come here with excitement and confidance knowing I'm gonna find cool things that work as they are promised... and the support when I make booboos is superb. We are not doing favors for you by purchasing, you are doing the favor by making them available for purchase. So thank YOU!

Always, Bree

PS.. I still want that drink!
Old 05-19-2007, 09:24 PM

Aww.

I guess you didn't want to get too overwhelmed, but if you had sent out an email announcing this, you'd have at least one more guaranteed sale.. mine.