The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 03-03-2006, 01:33 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default RC3 Stats

Working earlier today but tonight I just checked and get this

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /geek/ gab /includes/gab_class_admin.php on line 248"

on the Banners and Stats page in the admincp and it now doesn't show the frequency. I hadn't changed anything in the few hours I was out and have the cron running every hour as we have a high turn over of ad's.

Also don't seem to be registering click throughs on flash adverts but I think thats normal anyway.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:21 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

??

It looks like your frequency array is gone. Can you check your frequency (admincp>> GAB >>settings>>frequency)

And yea, the flash banners URL would have to point to the redirection page in order to capture it

Let me know about the frequency
Old 03-03-2006, 03:08 PM

Very strange it seems all my setting have vanished along with my frequency details. It's completely blank.

Reentering and saving does nothing.

Last edited by Ghostsuit; 03-03-2006 at 03:10 PM..
Old 03-03-2006, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsuit
Very strange it seems all my setting have vanished along with my frequency details. It's completely blank.

Re-entering and saving does nothing.
I've had to reupload all the files and uninstall/reinstall the profile as all the Scripts details and Billboards were gone too. Can't think why it all got wiped though.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:59 PM

You havent changed datastore methods by chance have you?
Old 03-04-2006, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
You havent changed datastore methods by chance have you?
Not recently no. We have been working on getting a new server online and will be transfering to that one tomorrow so maybe something happened while testing back up or something. Been working fine today since the reinstall though.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:34 PM

Ok seems to have lost the stats again. I've not hit save cause it'll muck it up again and I'll have to reinstall everything again. Really not sure whats causing this? Would it be better for me to open a ticket and let you have a look?
Old 03-08-2006, 09:09 AM

Yes please. If there is any way you can give me steps to reproduce it would be BIG time helpful!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
Yes please. If there is any way you can give me steps to reproduce it would be BIG time helpful!
Thats the problem, I have no idea how it actually happens . Seems to be working fine then I'll log back on to the site and go into admincp. Start checking the GAB Banners and it give the frequency error so check settings and they are missing. I had noticed that sometimes before this had happened when I clicked settings nothing would appear but if I opened the window in a new window the details would populate.

Will send login details etc in a ticket just now.