The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-28-2005, 10:58 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default Great Stuff, but will there be... ;)

Hi Geek,

I have just played around with GAB and I really like it, like all of your products :-D

Will it be possible to add an url to a banner ! Some of my advertisers like to have their banners stored on their own servers. I do not found something to set this up?!

Regards and keep up your great work, there is only GeekMart and I good all your stuff installed at my forums

Tobi
Old 10-31-2005, 07:05 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hey Tobi,

I will put a URL space in for you - however just remember that you will not be able to track click throughs in those instances.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2005, 07:47 AM

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
I will put a URL space in for you - however just remember that you will not be able to track click throughs in those instances.
uh, why not? But first, thanks for adding that.

phpAdsNew for example can track this, as it is just another way to store a jpg file, the tracking is done via the phpcode?!

Regards,

Tobi
Old 10-31-2005, 09:01 AM

Sorry Tobi,

I realised after I made that post that I was being a doofus. Yes, of course you can still track it all. I really dont know what I was thinking.

Thanks again