The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-19-2005, 04:01 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Exclamation [fixed] - Config Inc File

Hello geek,

I just installed GAB and found that under ./admincp/GAB_admin.php you are calling a file "require_once('./geek/ gab /includes/gab_class_admin.php');"
and under ./geek/includes/gab_class_admin.php you are calling a file "require_once('./geek/ gab /includes/gab_class_core.php');".

Maybe a config.inc file would take care of this issue by allowing us to changing the name or location of the geek directory.

Note: the /geek/ gab / directory does not exist on the arquive that I downloaded from here. although /geek/includes/ directory are included.

Have a nice day everyone
Old 10-19-2005, 04:50 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

that was me being a doofus. I just updated the package. Basically the images and includes folder in the geek folder should be in a folder called gab in the geek folder.

In other words, instead of the geek folder structure looking like:
geek
---images
---includes

It should look like:
geek
---- gab
-------images
-------includes

HTH's