The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Advertising Banner System

Geek Advertising Banner System GAB is a highly configurable banner management system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 09-19-2005, 02:38 AM

Default Download ads system

Where can I download this script at and info? I need a good advertisement system for my forum and have not been able to get any working even PHPAdsnew doesn't work. I apperciate any help you can be. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:09 AM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzotz
Where can I download this script at and info? I need a good advertisement system for my forum and have not been able to get any working even PHPAdsnew doesn't work. I apperciate any help you can be. Thanks.
I and many others have used phpadsnew for years. Works just fine.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:52 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Never used phpadsnew (though I know a lot of people do use it). I couldnt imagine anything more configurable for vB than GAB though. Its actually not far off for vb3.5 now
Old 09-19-2005, 04:02 PM

There is a lot of people who can not get phpadsnew working for vbb. My copy just will not work no matter what I try. If anyone is willing to help me, contact me by email at rzotz@earthlink.net or tonight on AIM RusszA4. I need to get this working. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:42 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Just keep an eye out for GAB - I was actually working on it last week and it may actually be out here by the weekend (may is operative )
Old 09-20-2005, 03:26 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

man... you have all the REAL most "needed" mods. ... you know the one's that help US make money.

can't wait. ^^
Old 09-20-2005, 10:24 PM

hehe - that because those are the ones I need to make money on my other site

You dont know how desperate I am to get it all done. Ive had advertisers knocking on my door for months now
Old 09-24-2005, 10:54 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

I think you can still download the script from vbulletin.org.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79791

XD, already has 103 and installs yet is still in BETA mode, just shows how desirable and awaited an actually customizable and flexible banner management system actually is.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:03 PM

That ones for vb3.0x. This is a port t0 vb3.5x with a couple modifications. I dont think ill continue deving the old version though (IMO) it does work perfectly for vb3.0x - the key problem is that it is SOOO customizable - the user interface needs some more tweaks to make it a little simpler to manage.