The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-11-2007, 05:16 AM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default i messed somthing up

i upgraded today from beta 3... followed the instructions... i did set the image folder at 777

i dealeated the few items i had in there and started over... i set up the product and tried to upload images and nothing happened... so i decided to use urls... everything was ok at this point... they showed up. next i went to add products to that product and when i went to price page i recieved this error...

Code:
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 257

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 257
did i do somthing wrong?

also... how do you deleate catagories?
Old 07-11-2007, 06:17 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Sounds like the same error that's been reported in the Bug Tracker and is being looked into. I was able to still edit the item information without a problem, even with the error showing.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:59 AM

i was able to edit w/ the error... i havent been able to get the large image uploader to work yet either. i end up w/ a broken link.

im also not seeing the usergroup permission box in settings where is says to tick admin.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:35 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Once you save the item, does the error show again? The broken link will be another issue... I would think that the URL to Images folder setting is not the full URL (it needs to be now).

HTHs
Old 07-11-2007, 07:51 AM

it seem only when i create item for first time. then the error goes away if i edit.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:53 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
Once you save the item, does the error show again?
No. Once saved they can be edited again without a problem. Only when creating a new product and adding items to the product.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:22 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

ok, Ill get this sorted today