The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythotical View Post
Sorry but we do not offer trial scripts, if you click above and do purchase you will see that is the same script as you would be purchasing.
Ok.. does the script support digital downloads? as im trying to find a system that will let people purchase themes (they buy it and can then download it from geekmart ) but the file they will download cant be in the public_html folder of my site.. it must be outside that folder.. can Geekmart do this?

Sorry if i havent explained well
Old 07-31-2007, 07:20 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Instead of having it be a downloadable file on your server, you use GM for purchasing then use the usergroup's to allow access to a specific forum for that product so they can download it and report any problems, etc. Thats how I would do it, but right now GM doesn't store files for downloading.

My trip to AZ was a success
Old 07-18-2008, 12:54 PM

GeekMart License Holder 

Is GM ever going to get updated?

You guys are so close to having something truly amazing with it, why stop development?

Real pity!

Harley
Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 PM

Geek Gazette License Holder 

Check this thread
http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=3690&page=3

We are hoping the new version gets released very soon!!!

Riki
Old 10-05-2008, 01:38 PM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

what happened with this? just curious...
Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=3690&page=5
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-22-2008, 01:51 PM

Good morning all,
I am very new to this site, but have read several topics on VB.org and here on the GeekMart system. Not only I currently run my own Vb based website, but I also own my own home business building customized pc's. I would be very interested in adding this feature to my site except one thing. Does it have a Canadian currency? My business is of course based in Canada.

Last edited by xXTheOneRavenXx; 10-22-2008 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Right now it only does Sterling, Euro, Dollar but maybe other currencies will be added to a later release. The version soon to be released is nearly done so other currencies might need to wait until a later version.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

that's awesome news... i have been waiting for ever for such a thing and held back to get geek mart becuase i know i will be getting quality from you Morgan..

Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 AM

GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Right now it only does Sterling, Euro, Dollar but maybe other currencies will be added to a later release. The version soon to be released is nearly done so other currencies might need to wait until a later version.
Morgan,
Please tell me this is true. Just today I had another member wanting to know where their product was, how come they hadn't received it. Well the reason was that they had a failed order in Geekmart , but Geekmart didn't alert me to this fact it simply put an entry into the database but never generated anything else so I'd know that there was someone expecting to have completed an order successfully. I hope the bugs like this get squashed and that Geekmart will be ready ASAP as it will "hopefully" make my life easier and PLEASE tell me you added AUthorize.net as another payment processor! Please?