The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > GeekMart

GeekMart GMart is an integrated shopping cart system for vBulletin.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 10-01-2008, 03:51 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Unhappy Issues since upgrading to vb3.6.11

I just jumped from 3.6.8 to 3.6.11 and now the Paypal IPN has just stopped working.

Nothing else changed, and from looking at the form data - all the correct stuff does seem to be going across fine.

Anyone else have an issue like this?
Old 10-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Sorry, haven't heard of that problem before. Are you accidentally blocking the PayPal postback with an .htaccess file?
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Nope - and I can call the IPN manually.

Paypal deny everything, but I'm at a loss - I disable Javascript so I can catch the submit form, check it's all there and do the manual submission = fine.

But no callback - nothing in the logs either .... grrr.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:21 PM

Ok putting a debug trap in - it seems that if you call the file on its own (ie not via a forum submit) it picks up the do=ipn

BUT - if you submit a form to the address shop.php?do=ipn then it doesn't pick up the $do variable (as it trips on the if (!$do) bit and sets it to view categories - however I've got it mailing the $REQUEST variables to me and they are all there).

No other changes have been made apart from the upgrade - could it be the new CRSF protection thing in VB?

p.s. I just remembered - it did the same thing on the Manage Orders page. It wasn't accepting the shop.php?do=ordersearch on the form submit, I had to put in the hidden field do = ordersearch.

I guess they're related!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:57 PM

Ok a little bit more - the GPC['do'] is not being set if there is a form posted at the same time.

So narrows it down to :
PHP Code:
$vbulletin->input->clean_array_gpc('r', array(

'do'     => TYPE_STR,

'c'        => TYPE_UINT,

'id'    => TYPE_UINT,

'cur'    => TYPE_UINT,
));

$do         $vbulletin->GPC['do']; 
?

($do is blank at that point)
Old 10-10-2008, 06:09 PM

As a stop gap, changed that bottom line to:
PHP Code:
$do            trim($_REQUEST['do']); 
And everything is working now