The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 11-29-2010, 08:18 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default Exempting Forums

Hello,

I've been using GAL for the last 3 years and absolutely love it... I have even created a few custom expressions that leaves no word behind!

I just now noticed that when you uncheck a forum in the Category settings page - the links still show on that particular forum. Does this feature even work or was it something that was still being tested? I checked the code and can't really find anything that looks for the forums to exempt. I see stuff for the user groups, just not forums.

I am running the latest VB4 edition. Is there anything I can tweak to have this work? I am willing to pay for assistance. Thanks in advance.