The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 01-16-2006, 12:25 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder 
Default I'm trying to create a landing page for the games section...

So, my question is this: Should I simply use VBA CMPS for this or GARS?

I want to be able to have something where people can search for a game, or just simply pick a letter A - Z and then another page will display for each letter, and then show which games reviews are listed for or not.

Heh, I'd like to have on my games landing page a module that will show which games (Reviews) have been added recently, but I don't know how to do that.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:41 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder 

Seriously, I figure I'll create a landing page in VBA CMPS, and I'd like to have just # - Z (representing the first letter or digit of a game) that you can click. Then I'd also like on the landing page a module that shows the most recent games added (reviews)... and when you go to a # - Z page I want them to update with new games that are added while keeping in alphabetical order. lol ... how I will do this I don't know. And that is just the navigation. I'm not even to individual game pages yet (reviews)