The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 11-16-2006, 05:39 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default Putting a CMPS column into a GARS forumdisplay layout

I would like to use my preexisting CMPS left column and modules on a page of a GARS forum. There is a method for adding this column to the normal VB forumdisplay:

http://www.vbadvanced.com/membersare...tid=4&pageid=6

I was wondering if there is anything different I need to do to try and put it onto a GARS page?

Also, since GARS now does custom modules and modules based on templates, is there any other method to integrate these two systems?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2006, 06:26 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

I use this on my main forum. I didn't do anything different from the instructions and it works well.