The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-27-2007, 09:07 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Question Gars correct choice for my site?

I have a main site unlike, most people that use Gars here, and I want to integrate my main site with vb via Gars using Php Mysql Queries. Is this possible and is it the correct choice to use and buy Gars? What I'm mainly asking is if I can use GARS as a database interface creator.

I currently use Php Mysql Queries on a separate database for my main site but it's a hassle to log into my cPanel to add a new review entry.

If this is possible could you tell me what tables and columns are created when GARS is being used.

Main site: www.RomanceAnime.com
Where I use Mysql queries: www.RomanceAnime.com/anime click on of the links and it will direct you to animereviews.php
Forum: www.Forum.RomanceAnime.com

Last edited by Arrangements; 07-30-2007 at 10:30 PM..
Old 07-30-2007, 03:35 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

Hello? - I really want an answer because I may consider on buying it really! Perhaps even brand-free - because I'm a brand-free person.

Edit: Too late I bought it xD...

Last edited by Arrangements; 08-02-2007 at 12:07 AM..