The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Announcements

Announcements News relating to site/products.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 10:22 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default GARS is GOLD

After 6 months of heavy coding, GARS has hit the big time. My baby is all grown up now

The final release of GARS 1.0 is now available from the download section for license holders to, well... download. Please follow the readme for important install and upgrade information. Also see the new on line manual for a thorough detailed explanation of all the various elements of GARS.

You will find the release discussion here

nJoy
Old 01-08-2006, 10:15 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

I have just released a minor update to the package (version 1.0c) that addresses a couple issues - primarily some phrasing/term set issues that was preventing the proper sets from getting used. I have also fixed a few other minor issues that have arisen since (ie a few hard coded phrases, etc...)

To upgrade, simply replace all existing files with the latest files in 1.0c and re-import the product-gars.xml file into your product manager.
Closed Thread