The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 01-30-2007, 04:32 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 
Default Renewal problem

Hello m8,

I just renewed my license and I think i fu*ked something up hehe.
I needed GARS branding free option (also renewal), so instead of buying the option called "1 Year GARS License Re-newal" I bought this one "GARS License + 1 year of updates + Brand Free Option"

Now on my download page I see 2 GARS, the old one that expired to download, and the new one. Both entries are the same title, the new one should at least say something like "branding free".

Let me know if you need further details,

Thanks,
Jack
Old 01-30-2007, 08:02 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Sam again made a magical touch

Seriously Sam is that option just for branding free or another Gars license with branding free option ?
Old 01-30-2007, 09:01 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Its for a brand new license without branding

Currently you can only purcahse barnd free at time of buying the license. After that, I have to manually add the brand free option (which is totally dooable, just a small PITA). There isnt a notification of branding free on the download page (which is a good suggestion) - however when you download and install, there wont be any branding on it

Ill refund you the difference and cancel the earlier license for you today so you are only left with a brand free renewal
Old 02-02-2007, 03:17 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Sorry for the delay, I had serious problems with my server, everything ok now

Ok, the old license ID for GARS is #229 and the new I bought with branding free is #1615

I dont know wich is going to stay. But I just need one (the branding free) I dont know if a refund is necesary, I just bought because I believed it was the cost of branding free and i'm ok with that

Thanks m8
Old 02-26-2007, 01:38 AM

the two licenses still show up hehe, I just need one, the one with branding free.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:31 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

sorted
Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM

Thank you

/Close please