The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 03-07-2006, 02:19 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

i was wondering what's going to happen to the phrases? are they going to be overwritten (because i changed some of it here and there)?
Old 03-08-2006, 10:20 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Roscoe, ill check it out but I havent noticed anything yet.

As for your phrases everyone, download your translations first
Old 03-09-2006, 06:57 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

I havent had a great look over it yet but i couldent find the sort by filed ie. sort asending in order of when it was posted.
________
Iolite portable vaporizer

Last edited by badblu; 05-11-2011 at 04:41 PM..
Old 03-09-2006, 09:15 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Thats handled via your forum manager however there IS an override in your type settings to cause it to sort alphabetically
Old 03-17-2006, 02:07 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
Roscoe, ill check it out but I havent noticed anything yet.
Were you able to confirm this geek?
Old 03-17-2006, 06:26 PM

Not yet... can you PM me an account and URL so I can test on your site?
Old 03-17-2006, 07:36 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Sure but I would rather you test it here. I've tested it with several accounts on my site already.

Unfortunately none of the Tuts or Articles here (that I could find easily) have a second page to test with. I did consider spamming one to try.

You'll have PM in 10 minutes.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:12 AM

Actually, I think I know what you mean now. Its truncated becauseits a preview of the article after page 1 of the comments.

Is that what you mean?
Old 03-18-2006, 04:39 PM

I think you understand.

Irregardless (I know that's not a word, which is why I use it as much as I can), it would be nice to fix this one up. I've got dozens of members who read lineaer newest and they can't read articles. It's a big deal on my board.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:39 PM

The easiest thing would be to remove the first post preview template option (just blank it out in your template set) as I think thats whats causing the confusion.

I think im going to have to start using irregardless. Its groing on me