The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 07-18-2006, 02:57 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 
Default Mediaintegration ?

I hope by means of Google can it my English understand. I bought GARS, now would not like I this easily to modify, since I need this for my Community, unfortunately am me the structure not clear and my PHP as badly as my English. I need an input field for the Upload of a medium file… (wmv or mp3) this file am in a file xxx on my Web space to land and if the user reads the article, a Player is to play this, the Player is embodied in the Template to be, thus internally and not externally. Could accordingly adapt the code of Cars to her? Surely this modification could also still different user use around for example music or film title present with a left to Amazon… would be naturally still better that! For your assistance I would like to already thank you! Greeting
Old 07-18-2006, 07:47 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hi there.

You would need some custom coding for that
Old 07-18-2006, 08:29 PM

Couldn't that make? That would be nevertheless super an extension! Applications: Structure of a DVD data base Structure of a music data base Structure of a cinema data base Guidances with video (avi, wmv, flash) represent… I think that an unbeatable extension would really mean! Cannot your that make, this extension would be more than class and also surely far customers to lure! Greeting
Old 07-18-2006, 09:15 PM

Ok one, I solved the problem, the modification has I, but to me the Template is missing in addition, that might however one of the smaller problems be, I you will report! Greeting
Old 07-19-2006, 04:09 PM

Hello, now I need your assistance nevertheless, because I must provide a completely new Template, so that becomes in such a way as I introduce myself. could your that manage, if I make a diagram, how I it need? , I will naturally communicate you also still, how and which I changed around the medium integration to convert. Perhaps it is sufficient also, if one explains to me briefly, how I a new Template arranges! Greeting
Old 07-19-2006, 04:22 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Hey there, you can create a number of new templates and assign them to GARS, however you would need to find someone to actually design the template for you.

HTHs
Old 07-19-2006, 10:20 PM

The change of Design would not be dramatic, I times a small diagram will make around zuverdeutlichen which I needs, would perhaps leave it to then concretize themselves and manage! Greeting
Old 07-19-2006, 11:16 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

sorry this thread made me giggle :P
Old 07-20-2006, 12:43 AM

I stand on it you to make lucky, it am stop not for everyone a professional, or? Perhaps I understand you also wrongly!