The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Auto-Linker

Geek Auto-Linker GAL automatically links keywords that users type in posts to advertising hover pop-ups.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2005, 05:00 AM

Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Question I want to link "baseball" and "baseball bat". How?

I'm trying to link different terms, the smaller of which is wholly contained in the larger.

For example, say I want to create an autolink for baseball and another, going to a totally different URL, for baseball bat. What's happening is that I'm getting links like this:

baseball bat

not

baseball bat

I've tried changing the ordinals, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I added the shorter term first, and then the second one.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edit: Looks like it might be related to this thread about ordinals. Feel free to lock/merge/whatever.

Last edited by bob; 11-22-2005 at 06:18 AM..