The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Announcements

Announcements News relating to site/products.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-01-2006, 08:39 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 
Default New License Manager

In preparation of the new encoding initiative and upcoming GARS 2.0 beta, I have been hard at work on a new license manager.

I have the initial workings up with data imported from the previous system, however I could really do with you guys DOUBLE checking that the import and translation went correct.

Please go to www.thevbgeek.com/glic.php and ensure the data there is representative of your registered information. If not, PM me the correct info please.

Thanks.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:48 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Seems like the info is correct

Perhaps an idea to also show the latest version of the download package (next to the icon)?
Old 05-02-2006, 12:21 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder 

Seems correct to me!! although when I click Download, I'm told that ther's no new version available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Geek
In preparation of the new encoding initiative and upcoming GARS 2.0 beta, I have been hard at work on a new license manager.

I have the initial workings up with data imported from the previous system, however I could really do with you guys DOUBLE checking that the import and translation went correct.

Please go to www.thevbgeek.com/glic.php and ensure the data there is representative of your registered information. If not, PM me the correct info please.

Thanks.
Advertisement
I am an ad between posts. Luv me!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-02-2006, 05:55 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder 

Mine looks good.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:12 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Both of mine are correct, thankyou.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:05 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

I like that idea TCB.

The reason it says there are no versions to download is that I havent plugged in the files yet. I have written a new system to create custom zips per download (for the encoder). If all seems cool Ill start to uplaod scripts and prepare the encoder. When thats done, GARS 2.0 Beta 1 will be released
Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-02-2006, 04:18 PM

mine is working well except
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianD
Seems correct to me!! although when I click Download, I'm told that ther's no new version available.
for which you have already given the reason.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:40 PM

There have been a few errors pointed out by some users that have resulted in them being given the wrong product license. Im looking into that and then I can progress the issue
Old 05-02-2006, 05:00 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

info's right, but
Quote:
There are no current versions availible at this time.
Advertisement
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-02-2006, 05:38 PM

I posted this a couple posts up
Quote:
The reason it says there are no versions to download is that I havent plugged in the files yet.