The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Products > Geek Article and Review System

Geek Article and Review System GARS is the mega popular system for turning forums into articles, tutorials, or even reviews.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 05-19-2006, 12:33 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 

Yes, thanks for that WAR. I am hopeless at that sort of thing but I'm gonna give it a go anyway. It doesn't seem too complicated. I saw a hack elsewhere but it required multiple template mods that would have tied me up in knots. Nothing ventured ... etcetera.

Cheers, thanks for the kind help. You too Geek. My members are just loving the new layout. And the best thing is that most of 'em think I did it. Ha ha. If only they knew how incompetent I am in this field. Let me know if you wanna know how to pole a Boeing Horses for courses.

Later Edit: WAR, thanks a million. It took me a while to work out how to use this excellent hack but the installation was a breeze. Your instructions were outstanding. I've managed to get my first few images onto the site. By the way, Geek, I reckon you were right. 100 pages is too much. Every time I need to fix a minor problem it requires a number of actions to achieve it. So, I am going to split the pages into a number of chapters as I suggested I might.

Thanks both of you for this first class 'forum for the beginner', like me. You make it seem so simple. Now, I'm off to bed at 4:30 in the morning. Time flies when you're having fun, eh?

Best wishes

Biggles LLB

Last edited by Biggles LLB; 05-19-2006 at 03:38 AM..