The vB Geek

Go Back   The vB Geek > vB Geek Commons > Lizard Lounge

Lizard Lounge The place to post off topic stuff.

Advertisement
This is an HTML example. Isn't it just wonderful?!?!
  Learn how to remove ads

Old 09-23-2005, 10:34 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder 
Default Afk.

This is mainly for Geek, which I understand should have been handled by PM.. but just incase there was the small percentage that is wondering where I've been:

I recently took a corporate job position which requires a relocation. So I'm going to be moving to Medford Oregon (which is funny cause Geek is from Salt Lake and I told him in PM a few weeks ago that I could never leave this place).

So I have actually been busy with that. I was flown down to Medford about two weeks ago to check things out a bit and meet all my future employees.

Basically, to make a long story short. I have to purchase a new computer before I can get online. Equifax (credit bureau) has my information all wrong and it's preventing me from getting my dream machine as we speak. I hope to have this sorted shortly, and that I can get online within the first couple of weeks down there.

Unfortunately, I will be pretty much gone until further notice. Geek, if you would like to let someone else beta test the products I understand completely. I don't want this to hold back your time at all.