View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Transfer requests are reviewed periodically throughout the week. GARS installation instructions are as follows:
  • To install GARS, download the package from the license manager and unzip the contents on your local computer.
  • Upload the contents of the upload/forums folder to your forums directory
  • chmod the following folders to 0777:
    • geek/gars/images (and any sub folders)
    • geek/gars/cache (and any sub folders)
  • Browse to your vBulletin product manager
  • In the product manager upload section, browse to the product-gars.xml file in your unzipped folder
  • Click Import. Note that the upload may take a couple minutes
  • Afterwards, give yourself access: ACP -> Usergroups -> Administrator Permissions -> Edit Permissions -> Can Administer GARS -> Yes
  • Refresh your AdminCP (e.g., hit Ctrl+F5)
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams