View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Open the GARS XML product file. Look for <form blah blah blah> tags. Afterwards add the following line:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />
Keep track of what templates you edit (as seen by <template name="GARS_template_name_here" blah blah blah> in the GARS XML product file). Via the ACP revert those GARS templates if changed. Reimport the GARS XML product file via the ACP (do not uninstall, do allow overwrite). Done.

As soon as I get back to my work station, I'll update the GARS XML product file, and then post when done. Note that it'll be several hours before I am back. If you are not able to wait, just do as instructed above.

Reminder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.thevbgeek.com/geeki/index.php/Upgrading_GARS
Your custom templates and phrases for GARS add ons (i.e. the link directory and/or the release add on) will get wiped out. After upgrading you will need to use the GARS importer to re-import the add ons (making sure you choose the option to import phrases.templates only).
Admin note for anyone who happens upon this thread: See http://www.thevbgeek.com/showthread.php?t=4190 for instructions.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams