View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

1: You need to edit the GAZ templates and/or StyleVars - more information here.

2: This option is currently under review, it may or may not return, but your users can go to the following link and set their preferences in the 'Newsletter Subscription' box:
Code:
http://www.YOUR-DOMAIN.com/YOUR-FORUM-DIR/profile.php?do=editprofile
3, 4, 5: GAZ comes with four default modules:
  • Text Block: This module will allow you to display static text including html and bbcode (example in right hand column here)
  • Info Block: This module will display text you type in or show the text entered in the issue message (example is top welcome row here)
  • Statistics Block: This module will display site statistics (example in right hand column here)
  • Thread Block: This module will allow you to configure a list of threads to display (the five other blocks here are from the thread block)
You can place blocks in the following positions:
  • Left
  • Center
  • Right
  • Bottom
You can use each module more than one time, but if your newsletter has any other information that cannot be displayed by using one of the default modules, a custom module would need to be coded.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams