Thread: Ogres
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 12:20 AM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Every hack has a value. Noone has to buy everything. First of all you must know what you want for your board. Then you must check every chance you are looking for what to suit yuor needs. In any whey the customer will put a value for the product they are looking for. Gars , Gal , Gab are all great products. Geek is a great coder but i only purchased Gar and Gal because i dont need a banner system in my board since my aim is not money from my board. There are tons of hack released in vb.org and i am sure we all dont install all of them. With the new system writing code for vBulletin is not so hard. If you search and look for what you want it is not so hard to customize your own vBulletin and i am sure not all the hacks will be released as paid. So why try to stop the paid sections on vb.org because they dont want to spend any money on their site because they care for money but they try to ignore this. I currently have gallery , gars and gal installed as paid addons and if i can find a real good cms system or a blog system i am thinking of purchasing them also i think within this week i'll purchase vbseo . Look that's another part , paid scripts are always way better then free scripts. I tried Dean's hack , it is good in a way but there are certain points i think is missing and there s another one which looks and works perfect. Also Dean's support and vbseo teams support are not the same level. The price is expensive but if you love your board i think it is necessary to go with the paid version if you have a chance. Thats why paid add on list is necessary. We will have a chance to find all the paid modifications at one place instead of googling what we want or checking coders signature. Also everyone can rate the scripts and the coders support. The paid add on list is only offering more choice to community members.