Thread: Crisis Update
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 05:36 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

@mac27... paying to access my site... not related to the geek stuff... the 10$ membership for my site is for freely available stuff in a specific section of it, not the whole thing. my paid scripts are in a different section, for a good reason. and adding the Geek stuff would make a new section with the exact same costs as the actual grades... changes may occur IF a lot of facts come to play with the stats...

giving the scripts to Jelsoft would mean to give them for free, and i'm sure it is not good. they ahve been proven stupid for a lot of reasons... that's why Samuel was not releasing his own stuff on vb.org lately...

vb.org guys are not supporting coders work, and they will never do.. they are always arguying that this is not the goal of the site, so why would they change today... and Jelsoft would already buy the Geek stuff if they'd be interested.. they bought a lot of codes lately, but never came here from what i know... so they will not be interested even if it's a crisis..they do not care about personal crisis...