View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:25 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
comparing vbarticles with GARS is a grotesque joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by convergent View Post
I will agree with you on that. I took a run at vbnews, one of "Mary's" products and man... just go read the thread about that one at vbulletin.org. "She" attacks him customers if they complain about it not working, and offers no help in fixing it. Just browse through him site... its got so many bugs and broken links that I could hardly navigate around. TheGeek operates in a very professional manner and just helped me this week with finding a server problem that I might have never found if he hadn't offered to help (I was getting a weird GARS problem in the AdminCP). Better yet, the code produced here works. If you ask for about feature and are told that the product won't do what you want, then I think that's the right answer. To suggest that TheGeek doesn't support his customers is ridiculous. If he did everything everyone asked for on the forum for free, then he'd probably go insane, have no life, go broke, etc. He gets to decide what he's going to do with the products, and what he's not going to do.
I'm really truly trying my best to shut up right now... Truly trying to zip my lips!

***Comments deleted by me... if I cannot say anything nice, I'll say nothing at all ***

Ok so I failed to completely shut up... Oopsies me... Let me just say "Amen!"

Always, Bree