View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:45 PM

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldtn
and to rub it in this is a beta release I would await on the expert AKA Geek to give us a proper response.
<grin>... I used to write the docs for a programmer back in the 80's which meant I was always part of the alpha testing team and the beta testing team ...

I'm lucky, that right now I have a website that isn't quite ready to launch - but one that will push the design limits and capabilities of GAB <grin> ...

And that is what you need in a beta testing environment <grin> ...

I haven't been able to contribute a lot to the technical nuances of GARS and GAL <grin> ... but when it comes to design that will make me money <grin> ... I can test those limits ...

My wife is already starting to pre-sell this site's advertising ... long term, I would love to see GAB be able to meet this site's requirements because I think the POWER in TheGeek's connected modules is quite significant ... if GAB can be multi zonned with just a few tweaks ... and if it can someday be integrated into GeekMart and GUSH ... we will have a very powerful advertising tool ...

Way too many of us rely on others to sell our advertising space ... the Geek combo should give a lot of us the capability/tools to effectively sell more of our space at a higher premium ...

And so I'm excited to be able to beta test this module ... and also excited to try to push its limits ... because if I push and can add that 1 degree of flexibility ... it will become far more profitable to many others <grin> ...

My thanks go out to TheGeek ... but also to the others who have contributed to GARS and GAL beta testing ... because I am on the receiving end of their work <grin> ...

Thanks,
Greg