View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:38 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

You would make a new type via the ACP and set the column number you want for that type, plus any other settings you want, and then via the GARS settings you would assign that type to the Learning Moments forum. To get the exact layout you want, you would need to edit the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post template using a conditional such that if your members are on that specific page, then use the edits; otherwise use the default. Example:
Code:
<if condition="$forumid == X">
	edited content from forumhome_forumbit_level1_post here
<else />
	default content of forumhome_forumbit_level1_post here
</if>
Note that GARS makes the columns via the process_forum_list function in the gars_class_list.php file, so your edited content from the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post template should basically be the same as the default except for moving certain variables around to get the look you want.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams