View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Tags have already been incorporated in the GARS_newthread template. To manually add tags, find $posticons in the GARS_newthread template and beforehand add the following:
Code:
					<if condition="$show['tag_option']">
						<fieldset class="fieldset" style="margin-top: $stylevar[cellpadding]px">
							<legend>$vbphrase[tags]</legend>
							<div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px">
								<div>$vbphrase[separate_tags_using_comma]</div>
								<span id="tag_add"><input type="text" class="bginput" name="taglist" id="tag_add_input" value="$newpost[taglist]" size="40" /></span>
								<if condition="$show['tags_remain']"><div><phrase 1="$tags_remain">$vbphrase[you_may_add_x_tags_to_thread]</phrase></div></if>
							</div>
							<if condition="$show['popups']">
								<div id="tag_add_menu" class="vbmenu_popup" style="display:none"></div>
								<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_tagsugg.js?v=$vboptions[simpleversion]"></script>
								<script type="text/javascript">
								<!--
									vbmenu_register('tag_add', true);
									tag_add_comp = new vB_AJAX_TagSuggest('tag_add_comp', 'tag_add_input', 'tag_add');
									tag_add_comp.allow_multiple = true;
									tag_add_comp.set_delimiters('$tag_delimiters');
								//-->
								</script>
							</if>
						</fieldset>
					</if>
Not sure what to suggest for vBCMS, as I don't use vBCMS and am not familiar with that code.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams