View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Geek Article and Review System License Holder GeekMart License Holder Geek Auto-Linker Pro License Holder Geek Advertising Banner License Holder Geek Gazette License Holder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntFactoryX View Post
is myth still hanging around to continue working on gm?
There will be a post made on this in the next day or so answering the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoskat View Post
I read http://www.thevbgeek.com/showpost.ph...6&postcount=18 from a couple of weeks ago.

Is the re-opening of the store still on track for this week? I asked Santa for GARS!
"Finalized in the next couple of weeks" was referring to the deal. We'll need to see whether Santa can get some or all of the scripts out in time for the holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Monkey View Post
One question I have is that many of us had our license expire during this event and haven't been able to d/l the latest versions. Will we be getting extensions to the license?
Nope, you should be able to download the latest versions that were available prior to your license expiry via the License and Download Manager. Old, outdated versions such as GARS 1.0 are no longer available, and you shouldn't have access to new versions that were released after your license expired. If you encounter problems, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa1 View Post
Morgan,

Can you please give us an update on you activity & plans and what we can expect from you in the coming month?
A few of my more immediate goals are to zip through the bugs posted in the project tracker, verify compatibility with vB 3.7, and reinstate sales.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams