The vB Geek

The vB Geek (
-   Lizard Lounge (
-   -   A request... (

Jason 11-08-2005 06:21 PM

A request...

I'm trying to find something that will integrate into VBB - but something like this doesn't seem to exist - so I thought I'd try my luck and see if it's worth a few ££.

I run a website for Steadicam Operators, and there are a few sites around dedicated to having a database of their operators - I'm trying to find something that uses the details from the forum, but has extended details (such as real name, location, skills, ability to post pictures and a demo reel), but also working from the specific usergroup - in this case, Subscribing.

Do you think this is easy enough to accomplish and create? I'm definately looking for something that integrates with VBulletin.

The Geek 11-08-2005 06:30 PM

Sure, thats not too big of a deal. Heck, A links directory would do the trick for the most part wouldnt it?

Jason 11-08-2005 06:42 PM

Yeah .... also would need a search page, to be able to search any of the entered details - location, type of Steadicam ... experience, that sort of thing.

You up for the challenge? Any idea how much this would cost?

Thanks for getting back so quickly,

The Geek 11-08-2005 07:20 PM

Hey Jason, I personally couldnt take it on right now... Im jsut too swamped. Have you tried a post at .org or even looking at vbalinks?

Sorry :(

Jason 11-08-2005 07:32 PM

Hey bud no worries, I realise you're a busy man ... will try and see what comes back :D

Fleabag 11-09-2005 06:09 PM

I recommend vBa link directory also. Very nice script. :)

Jason 11-18-2005 12:00 PM

Thanks will look into that ... is it a premium or freebie script?

The Geek 11-19-2005 07:51 AM

Its commerical - but it isnt very expensive.