The vB Geek

The vB Geek (
-   Geek Article and Review System (
-   -   GARS License Question (

Rebecca 10-26-2005 02:23 PM

GARS License Question
I run a site for writers, and am planning to start an ezine for our members to display their work. Ideally, I'd like to have a different domain name pointed to the ezine subsection. I feel this would be easier to access for people who just want to "read," and have no interest in the writing business side of things; a kind of specialized doorway to one section of the same site. The header would be slightly different, because it would be tailored to readers, not writers; However, I want to keep the same basic look & feel so people realize this is just a special section of the same site. An example would be something like this:
- - work by our writers --> resolves to

Is this acceptable under one license, or is it considered two domains?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)


The Geek 10-26-2005 02:31 PM

If you require 2 vBulletin licenses, then you will need 2 GARS licenses ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.