PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Waldo?

The Geek
01-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Just a post to let you guys know I have been called away on business to South America for a couple of weeks.

I will attempt to keep up to date with whats happening here, along with any support requests, however I cant really promise much as I'm not sure Ill even have a net connection!

Anyhooo, apologies in advance if this causes anyone any hicups. I'm trying to sort out any open issues tonight before I go (so if you have any, better post em!).

See you all when I get back.

nJoy

Michelle
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
When are you going to return?

nexia
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
When are you going to return?
looks like some gals are awaiting for The Geek to make an announcement. .LOL

good chance for you The Geek... working as an outsider in South America is cool and hot at the same time!

bob
01-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I lived in South America for a few years. Hope you have a good trip, and stay safe. ;)

gldtn
01-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Enjoy your trip!

May I ask to which country in South America your planning to go to?

;)

The Geek
01-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm a doofus. Its kind of embarrassing, but I'm not really in South America... I'm in Costa Rica. Being the well traveled, but geographically challenged person I am, I missed South America by a couple countries ;)

ANyhooo, I have to say - this place is amazing. I have a net connection for the moment so I'm trying to catch up on some things. I get back at the weekend.

Thanks for everyones patience. Ill be thinking of you all as I'm drinking a cold beer around the hot pool with Mrs Geek ;)

Bad Bunny
01-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Ah, I have some friends from Costa Rica. Beautiful country.

VietLang
01-27-2006, 02:51 AM
Well let's just say you're in Latin America, Geek :D

Ghostsuit
01-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Excellent and enjoy the pool :)