PDA

View Full Version : GARS Navigation Bits - (Image Buttons)

Rich
01-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Hello,

I did this for my site and figured I would toss it over here for those interested.
This replaces the default Navigation Bits for articles that span multiple pages with Navigation Bit Images.

When you write articles that span multiple page, this will be the navigation bit to navigate between the pages:

<< < Next Page (Page 1 of 3) > >>

The attached screenshot shows how it will look with images. (Please excuse the grainy appearance of the screenshot. The buttons I included are clear and crisp.)

You can easily replace the images with your own so they better match your site, but I did make this buttons to be "universal" over many styles.

I know its not much, but hope someone finds it useful.

Lizard King
01-07-2006, 01:46 PM
What if the page has an name ? can you post a screenshot for that ?

Rich
01-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Hello,

I don't understand what you are asking. When you create a multi-paged article, tutorial, etc., it displays:

<< < Next Page (Page 1 of 3) > >>

at the bottom of the article as the navigation. Instead of it displaying that, it will display what I provided in the screenshot above. All of my articles and tutorials have names. They all display the navigation as I have displayed in the screenshot.

The Geek
01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I think he means if you do a page break like [break=page name] instead of [break] ;)

Look cool. THanks for sharing :)

Rich
01-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Hello,

I use "[BREAK]. I just ran with what I did with the previous GAR. lol