PDA

View Full Version : Error when sending email

randomdriver
06-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I get the following error when I try to send an email:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array in /content/forums/admincp/gaz_admin.php on line 949

[22-Jun-2010 13:28:37] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array in /content/forums/admincp/gaz_admin.php on line 949

[22-Jun-2010 13:28:49] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array in /content/forums/admincp/gaz_admin.php on line 949

Any thoughts?

randomdriver
06-22-2010, 08:51 PM
After doing my own investigation, this line is the "redirect" line here. But I am not trying to kill the newsletter, I simply want to send an issue. Why would this get called?

// ###################### Start Kill Newsletter #######################

if ($action == 'killnewsletter')
{
$id = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('r', 'id', TYPE_UINT);
if ($id)
{
$result = $db->query_read_slave("SELECT title FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "gaz_newsletters WHERE id = " . intval($id));
$db->query_write("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "gaz_newsletters WHERE id = " . intval($id));
$db->query_write("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "gaz_data WHERE newsletterid = " . intval($id));
drop_subscription_field($id);
}

redirect('displaynewsletters', 'gaz_deleted', $result['title']);
}

Morgan
06-22-2010, 10:07 PM
In the snippet you posted change query_read_slave to query_first but I cannot tell you why you are in that part of the code. That snippet is only run when deleting a newsletter is confirmed via an ACP 'are you sure' yes/no form.