PDA

View Full Version : Petition - We want GARS for vB4

Neutral Singh
05-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Please join me in requesting Morgan to consider releasing GARS as soon as possible... :)

** Replying to this thread may be considered as a Signature **

Thank you!

Gumble
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM
There is 2 mods alreay updated to version 4, i think Gars will be one of the updated scrips soon :)

z3r010
05-25-2010, 09:09 AM
I certainly hope it is updated, I cant even think of moving my sites to vb4 without it.

I'd even be willing to buy fresh licences at increase prices (GARs is massively underpriced IMO) ;)

t2k
05-25-2010, 05:59 PM
I certainly hope it is updated, I cant even think of moving my sites to vb4 without it.

I'd even be willing to buy fresh licences at increase prices (GARs is massively underpriced IMO) ;)

I agree! Gars is an excellent article and review system and you can't live without it. Once installed you can't uninstall it. I wish it get's released for vb4 and I'll buy it even at an increased price.

gothic
05-26-2010, 06:11 AM
I have used Sams GARS on a couple of my sites for many years.
In the past I have experimented with a plethora of alternative Content/Article management systems including Joomla and always come home to GARS. It is simply the best. It has some features that I can't find in any of the alternatives, including the much vaunted but virtually useless vBCMS.

A full upgrade to vB4 for me is off the cards if GARS is not available, so please, please upgrade GARS to vB4.